The Forsberg Family


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"I have a great idea!"

We just found out my sister Klare is having a boy so I was so excited to tell Asher he was going to have a boy cousin, since he only has two older boys and the other 5 are girls. I explained to him Klare and Dan are having a boy baby. He sat there for a few seconds than said, "I have a great idea. When you're baby comes out we'll give it to Klare and when her boy comes out she can give him to us!" In his mind he had totally come up with a perfectly logical, solution. What a problem solver!

9 comments:

Tawny said...

The second I started reading this I knew where it was going! He is to smart for his own good.

Unknown said...

That's hilarious!!! Journal entry for sure:)

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I'm rolling over here! That is a good idea Asher....Too bad the mom's won't be to convinced. Such a funny buddy.

shaunita said...

hahaha! you've got a little King Solomon there!

Al said...

Asher always has "Great Ideas!"

Kevin and Heather said...

That is so funny!

the reilly's said...

HELLO?? I am stalking you through Snelders who I find on google. I still don't have her right phone # so I googled her to email her. I love your blog. I just got one too so check it out. thelifeofthereillys.blogspot.
I am so happy we could see you. We need to do it soon. I have to go....kids... rachel

Janae said...

mom ( grandma buttars ) started telling me this story... i knew what she was going to tell me before she got done with this story. now that's funny. ya gotta give asher some credit for trying. you guys take care.

Anonymous said...

I think Asher might just be getting used to the idea of a girl. I asked him when he was here the other day what he wanted to name his baby sister. He replied that he wanted to name her Aubree, but that was Preston's baby's name and they couldn't use the same name.