Norah is already 7 months old!!! I tell you time is flying! She's hit all the milestones including rolling over, sitting-up and laughing! She's eating everything and grabbing everything. She loves her special blanket, along with the rest of our kids. It's funny how they recognize this blanket as early as a few months old. She's still not sleeping through the nights... but I get to hold her one or two more times a day because of it... She has this little tuft of hair. The rest of her head is all but bald except the very front, a reverse receding hairline. Her cute ears poke out and she loves her feet tickled. She laughs every time she sees herself in the mirror. She's our cute cute girl.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Norah
Posted by Forsberg's at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Wow I can't believe she's already 7 months! She is so adorable! Your kids are beautiful. Thanks for the compliment on the photos. Any time you want to hang out you let me know!
check her out... those big eyes. and, she's a perfect combination of you and bri.
I want to eat that little baby!! She is so squishy and cute. I can take her off your hands any time you need me to!
Post a Comment