Well Norah officially sleeps through the night!!! I finally bucked up and did the sleep training. This has to be my absolute least favorite thing to do with kids, more so then potty training. I hate listening to them cry knowing all I have to do is pick her up and maybe give her a bottle and she'd stop crying. But I decided it really was worth the 2 nights, (she did really well), of crying for both of us to get a full nights rest.
She is 9 months old and has been pulling herself up to furniture, is all but crawling and gives the cutest smile you've ever seen. She has the bottom front two teeth and then the two cuspids on the top. She looks like an adorable jack-o-lantern.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
She did it!
Posted by Forsberg's at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
she is such a cutie, I love that picture of her!
Congratulations girl! Welcome back to the sane. At least that's how I feel once I start getting a full nights sleep again. It's like, "wow, this is what a normal person feels like!"
I know how hard this was for you, but, oh so worth it. I love this picture!!
nice!!! finally getting some sleep now, that's good:) We haven't seen you guys for a while. Maybe we should get together sometime.
Sleep training is hard, but it sure pays off. What a difference a full night's sleep makes. Welcome to the land of the living!!
Post a Comment