We have a friend named Jason. There are many great things about Jason; He visits me during the day with adult conversation, and he shares my passion for Albertsons chocolate chip cookies, and he has a raft! This last weekend we left the kids with grandmas, (thanks Cindy and mom!), and went to Moab area river rafting! I love to do this, but haven't been able to go as much as I've wanted since I've been pregnant with August babies. We do the west water run, which is MUCH MORE than a little white water, and sometimes the daily, which is a much more relaxing than the first. Jason is always very prepared and so he wouldn't let me get on the raft until I could tie this specific knot, (I don't remember the name of the knot- Jason would be so disappointed!). I had to be able to tie this knot with my eyes closed, behind my back and from 3 different angels! No fooling around! The water was really high and Jason was nervous which made me nervous since he's the expert. It was a crazy ride, but we all lived!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Fun stuff!! I know how to tye one knot and that's when I'm tying my shoe! I would have been a gonner for sure!! looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
Looks like a lot of fun! You didn't even tell me you went when I saw you Monday! Silly girl. Mike and I are planning on doing the Snake this summer when we visit my sister- Can't wait!
We were more than happy to entertain the kids. We know how important couple time is when you have little ones.
Tell that husband of yours that he was supposed to CALL me when you all went. I really wanted to join ya'll. Maybe next time...
That looks sooo fun! You guys are always doing cool stuff:)
I MISS UTAH!!! You guys look like you still know how to have a good time after having 2 kids. Will you pass the advice on? i am getting nervous! Love you!
Post a Comment