The Forsberg Family


Thursday, July 3, 2008

Let the drama begin


Everyone has told me girls are really dramatic and I didn't believe this would happen, not to our sweet Evie, but oh, I was wrong.  She's upset because I insulted her with a bottle when I should've know that is NOT what she wanted!
She is doing a lot of fun stuff. She is now able to stand by herself for about 2 min, and she has tried to take steps a few times, but since she has not successfully landed I don't know if this counts as "first steps".  She mimics us by trying to put on necklaces, her hair bows, talk on the phone and points to pictures in the book like we do. She loves to put things in and out of other things. She loves water. We've taken her to the pool a couple times and she wiggles all she can to be as much in the water as possible. She still loves to play games with Asher, like throwing her bottle and him fetching it, although he doesn't like this game nearly as much as she does.

3 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I can so relate! My lil' Ella has a flare for the drama too! But Evie is still adorable even if she is all mad!

KP said...

That's what big brothers do, play fetch and it seems to continue into manhood, playing fetch. Dad

The Burtons said...

I can totally relate!!! Elsie can be so dramatic and emotional. Goodness we haven't even reached the teenage years. Evie is a doll I bet you can't help but laugh when she's so emotional.