That's right we have begun potty training. Asher is doing really well. He's been sitting on the toilet for a few months, nothing consistent and usually not productive, but then he started informing me when he was peeing and pooping and then began waking up dry... so I guess that means I have to be ready too. The first day was amazing and then pooping had to happen. It was a wonderful experience! (I hope you can feel the sarcasm!) I walked into his room, with him standing in a puddle of poop! I took him to the tub as I tried to figure out how to begin the clean-up. He had his underwear down and around one ankle as he lifted his foot and began shaking his leg to get them off. I've never seen poop in so many places at once! In my hair, down my shirt, on the wall on the opposite side of the bathroom... everywhere. Good times!
He does look cute in his undies though! He insists on wearing them backwards so the big picture is in front where he can see it. He really is doing well since the christening of the bathroom.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Potty Time!
Posted by Forsberg's at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







12 comments:
Good luck:) I know the process can be hard, but once you're there it's great not having to buy diapers! Sounds like he's getting there though. Good job!!!
That doesn't sound like too much fun. I was always so happy when we would get over the potty training stage. Good luck!
I feel ya on the poop thing. I wont put underware on lilly she wears pullups because i got sick of cleaning up poop. But once they want to do it it will be good.
yeah, let us know when you'll be up. I'm going to be down in SLC sat. then sunday we'll be at my grandpa's house in brigham, since my dad is coming in town. But maybe we could do something friday night? Just let us know, but we'd love to see you guys!
Oh yucky! I'm not looking forward to the potty training thing! The joys of motherhood! Good luck to you! I like the undies backwards everybody who is cool wears em' like that!
We love that Asher likes to call and share his accomplishments with us. He called and screamed into the phone "I POOPED!!" Then he said, "I got 2 treats, bye" and then hung up. We love that boy!!
This is one of the reasons I've sworn of kids of my own. Thanks for sharing though.
I also love that he called papa & nana to share (maybe he's hoping to get treats at their house too)
That is HILARIOUS! (to me, not to you), and I'm not gonna be laughing in the next month when I take the diapers from Anna.
We would love to get together with you guys! We have found a house we like and put an offer in on it and are just waiting to see what the seller says. We're looking to close by the end of this month beginning of next, so after we get settled in you guys will have to come up and have a get together:)
It's right by willow park and the gold course.
Hi! I found your blog through Amy's! You have such a cute family! Your little kids are so gorgeous! I loved looking through your blog, it's great to see what you've been up to! hope to hear from you!
-Cassie (Perkes)
I'm excited that you guys are coming up:) We'll have a great time and kaylee wants to asher. She remembers when he came to our house in spokane:)
YOu guys are totally welcome to spend the night at aaron's grandma's house. You don't have to camp in the backyard, unless you want to. We'll see you wed. night!!
hey i go all over with my troops, some times i regret it but whatever. anyway yes lets meet at liberty park one day or you can come out here or whatever.
Post a Comment