The Forsberg Family


Thursday, February 19, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

My sister Klare her husband Dan, and Brian and I went on a get away to Vegas. We found a super cheap flight and 3 nights stay, so decided it was a great chance to get away from the kids and take a break. So off we went to the smoke filled, thong wearing, brightly lit, casino infested city. It is not my favorite place, but it was a fun break. We are so cheap we went to two time share presentations to get free dinner and show tickets. Should I be embarrassed? Hey a few hours of saying "yes, they are beautiful, yes we probably would use them, but no thanks" for $100 at Beni Hana's, tickets to the top of the Stratosphere, another dinner and two different shows was time well spent! It was a blast and I think our kids had fun too. Asher is so into scheduling, so if you want to know where they played and how many nights they stayed at each persons house, just ask and he'll inform you. Thanks Robyn, Katee, Mandy and Tawny. What a kid shuffling 4 days!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't be embarrassed. We did half our honeymoon through time share stuff:)

Hey, chuck-e-cheese this sat. at 10:30 in layton if you guys want to come.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Funny that's how we got our trip to Catenlina Island, movie tickets and a trip to Nassa Bahamas. Gotta love the high pressure sales pitch of a good ol' time share lecture. :) Fun times!

Mandy said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. I loved having your kids. They are darling!

KP said...

Wow, so exciting for you guys! I hope you had some fun and relaxation.

Kevin and Heather said...

I think that's great that you got some free stuff. My weekend away can't come soon enough. I am finally getting away with no kids since Maisey was born. Looks like you had fun. We bought Kevin some really nice shoes from Dillards for listening to a time share thing.