The Forsberg Family


Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tub time fun!


I figured out this great assembly line, where if I can get the kids to lay next to one another I can go straight from one kids face to the next, one set of hands to the next, ect. Much easier than chasing the kids around the tub trying to grab body parts as they fly by. Asher has given the thumbs up so maybe this system will work!

6 comments:

KP said...

They are sooo cute. Hope this continues to work for you!

Trachel said...

You have two of the cutest kids!! I love that evie loves to be around asher and he is just like whatever:)It was good seeing you guys this past weekend!

Kevin and Heather said...

Sounds like a great idea I will have to try this on my two youngest.

Brandon and Julie said...

your kids are so cute, and what a great system. hope everything is going well.

The Burtons said...

I love it! Evie is getting so grown up looking.

Al said...

I'm just glad they have fun together.