When we first started asking Asher if he wanted a baby brother or sister he told us he wanted a baby sister that was a boy. He's since changed his mind and insists the baby is a boy. He talks about toys they'll play with and that there will be 3 boys and 2 girls. He's even named the brother Nemo. Well we went and had the Ultrasound yesterday and it's a GIRL!!! All of us are so excited, well except Asher obviously. He started yelling, NO- I DON'T want another girl! Then on the way home he asked us if we called Heavenly Father. We asked him why and he told us we needed to call Him and tell him that he didn't want a sister and to only send a brother. A little late for that prayer. Anyway, I hope he warms up to the idea pretty quick. He still won't allow Evie to touch him so we'll see....
We're super excited! The baby had hiccups during the U/S and she was wiggling like crazy. She kept moving her arms around and opening and closing her fists, kicking up and down, just wiggling. It's so fun to see them inside moving and alive.
Now we just have to come up with a name...
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Call Heavenly Father!
Posted by Forsberg's at 7:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







13 comments:
Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I have ever heard. You need to record him for entertainment when he's older. Congrats on the baby girl! That is SUPER exciting!
Yippeeee! I know we are very excited about you having a little girl. Maybe Asher can dress the baby up in boy clothes once in a while! He is such a character!
Yeah! I'm happy for you guys! Asher may come around someday :)
I'm still calling her Nemo!
Yeah, a girl!!! So exciting:) What a good big brother Asher will be. Hope you guys are doing well. We'll try to get together sometime this summer:) So much going on, it's great!
Looks like I predicted correctly. Maybe Asher can think of a Nemo-like girl's name. At least Evie will have someone to play with since Asher won't play with her much. We keep hoping that he will think that little girls can be friend too.
Maybe you could call her Dory. That might make him happy as it would be in keeping with the Nemo theme.
Your dad and I are so excited for you guys. Hopefully Asher will come around soon, besides he being the only boy makes him extra special!
congrats!!! I'm with Aleeca Nemo it's kinda catch'y ( haha)
Take care
your favorite aunt Janae :)
Congrats on another girl. I bet that will be so fun. (I have no idea about girls haha) Hopefully Asher will warm up to having another sister.
Congrats your kids are so cute, and Yea a girl, they are so fun, until the mood swings start:)
Congratulations!!
Oh, that story is so dang funny! Poor Asher. I guess you'll have to just keep working on it until he gets that brother!
(My brother always wanted a brother and he got all sisters and so far a daughter!)
Post a Comment