Tuesday, May 5, 2009
How much testosterone could a 3 yr old really have?
I'm telling you Asher has more hormones than a 14 yr old boy. When we go to the store we always have to pull him away from the manikins, often touching their legs, and anytime he sees a pretty girl on TV he raises his eyebrows up and down like huba-huba. Anyway I checked out a couple movies from the library, 3 for the kids and one for me. Out of those movies he clings to my movie and is just staring at the girls on the cover. Brian asked which girl was his favorite and he told us right away it was the blond.... should I be scared?
Posted by Forsberg's at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
They start young don't they!?! We were at Sea World the other day and I'm watching Ella play in the toddler area and all of a sudden she and this little boy she has never met are giving each other multiple kisses!! Oh boy Kan, I think we might have our hands full in a few years. Glup!
Nothing unusual here, good to see my grandson is 100% male, no genetic abnormalities here. Keep up the good work!
Love,
Dad
That is hilarious!!! I just think Asher is adorable. He is so funny and has such a fun personality already. love that story
What??? I'm totally laughing. I love it! Looks like he's gonna be a little ladies man.
Post a Comment