The Forsberg Family


Monday, August 24, 2009

Trip

We try not to make a habit out of vacationing separately, but Brian got to go to Alaska to go fishing and so I thought since we got a new van, (I'm converted! It's wonderful!), we'd go visit my dad in North Dakota.

Kate and I driving
Kate was nice enough to come with and help with the 19 hour drive.  While Brian was catching huge fish grandpa Kelly and Katee took the kids fishing. It was a nice visit and great to just spend time together. Dad and Kara were nice enough to have a birthday party for the kids while we were there. Kara's spider-man cake killed the cakes I made! DVD players are amazing!
Dad, Kara and Karl
Swimming at the pool.
Fishing with Grandpa Kelly
This plus 50 lbs in our freezer!
This plus 50 pounds of fish is now in our freezer!

1 comments:

Janae said...

grilled out side on tin foil with butter & lemon juice, pepper mmm good.