The Forsberg Family


Friday, July 31, 2009

A Summers events-

Well we've been out busy doing fun stuff! We went to Lagoon. The kids had so much fun. I thought that Evie might be too young to enjoy it or that they might be kind of scared, but they LOVED it!


Evie still talks about riding a zebra everyday.
We had a really low key 4th and we just did sparklers at home.


We went with cousins to the dinosaur park.

We went camping by Heber were Asher figured out the purpose of the small door in the tent, and we enjoyed a flat tire, forgotten flashlights and lots of ants! It was still a lot of fun.



We participated in the days of 47 children's parade. Our stake's primary was able to walk in the parade. We all dressed as TV's since the inventor of the TV was LDS. The theme was "catching the vision". Because he had the vision of the TV we are able to watch conference and receive the vision. Let me tell you how glad I am as primary president to have this over with!
We've been really busy with Monday night softball games as well. Here's Brian hitting a home run. I've learned to never be surprised by Brian. We've been married almost 6 years and he casually mentions he likes softball and we should play sometime, so this year when we have an opportunity to play I learned he's not just kinda good, he's the star player! He pulled the same surprise on me a couple years ago when I heard him play the drums, and my brother said he was WAY better than the drummer in his band, and Bri hadn't picked up the drumsticks in 10 years!!!
Anyway, those are our fun events for the summer.

6 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Is it just me or does Evie look so grown up now??? I mean she could pass for 3 in these pics! What a cutie! I'm lovin' the bum in the tent pic that made me giggle. Looks like a fun Summer so far! I think that box-y look really suits you guys ;)Oh p.s. Louisa is off the market for your bro...we are heading to her wedding tomorrow in Vegas. :( I was hoping to make that one work.

Mandy said...

Thanks for posting all the fun things you've been doing! It makes me miss you. I'm totally laughing at Asher and his pee door. What a cute little family you are!

The Burtons said...

Camping...so brave, way to go! You are amazing all this summer fun while being pregnant.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for coming up yesterday! We appreciate you guys so much and love you too:) We would also love to go camping sometime, just let us know:)

Al said...

I almost spit on mom's computer when I saw the Asher pee-ing picture. These 2 are HILARIOUS!!! And SOOOO grown up!

Anonymous said...

Cute butt Asher---I love the cousins picture at the park. Can't wait to add 2 more.