
Brian and I had our 6 wedding anniversary a few weeks ago, so I wanted to tell our story. Brian had ran into his friend from High School Jenna Christensen and thinking she was a hottie, (you still are Jenna!), asked her on a date. He lost her phone number and when he found it again she was engaged to her ex boyfriend. She thought Brian was awesome-which he is- and told him her roommate would go with him. This is where I come into play. I was so embarrassed my roommates had to find dates for me. I was the consolation date! But I decided I had nothing to loose, so we went on a date. We had so much to talk about, and my cheeks hurt from laughing so much by the end of the date. As we were driving I distinctly remember thinking that Brian would be a very important part of my life, whether we were really good friends or something more. 
We dated for 6 or 7 months and then decided we were going to get married. We had decided on a date, scheduled the temple and even had engagement pictures taken before he had officially asked me to marry him. Poor Brian, I took all the thunder from him. When he proposed he took me up the canyon and while we were driving we talked about all our friends engagement stories. When we got to the top he pulled out his guitar and started singing me a song he had written. The whole time I just kept thinking, "he should save this for when he proposes!" I was holding the notes with the words of the song and he told me to turn the page and there were no other pages. We had lost the end of the song. So he had to just sum it up and then he got on one knee and pulled out the ring. This was impossible because we had designed a ring and it wasn't supposed to be done for another week or two, that's why the whole time I knew he wasn't purposing. I just started laughing and after a few minutes I told him I never said yes, and then he reminded me he never asked, we were too busy laughing and smiling. So cheesy but it was so amazing and I'll never forget it. I love you Bri and marring you was the best decision I've ever made.
I had to include this picture for all of you to see exactly who I fell in love with!
Friday, November 6, 2009
Six Years Baby!
Posted by Forsberg's at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
something things are better left unsaid, but pictures are worth a million words. lol lol congrats on 6 years!!
your favorite aunt nae :)
Thanks for sharing that story, it brought tears to my eyes. You two are amazing. Love you
I had forgotten the story. I, like Tawny, also had tears in my eyes. So glad that you are part of our family. As for the coconut bra---he is a nut!!!
i expect nothing less from Bri than that last picture!
I'm SOOO glad you're a part of the family. love you guys!
Ahhh CONGRATS! I love your story, glad you wrote about it!
I just saw that you deleted my comment...sorry if I said something that offended you. I was just trying to be funny/fun. I will try again...I think you two are a perfect match! You are so much alike and BTW make the cutest kiddo's around. Love you, happy 6th!
I am a little late in comment, but so so glad I could have a successful match making with you two! It was all meant to be and I love it! Miss you so much!!
Post a Comment