Brian and I have been married eight years and still enjoy being together! We have three wonderful kids, who keep us smiling and sometimes pulling our hair out, but we love our lives and couldn't ask for anything more!
-Asher: Mom I'm amazing! You went to college and I'm only in 1st grade and I beat you in chess twice! I'm amazing!"
-FHE- It's never ok to show anyone your privates. Asher, "What is this 1987?" (Mar '12)
Asher- "Evie, why do you always suck your fingers?" E: "because they taste good. They taste like ham." (Feb '12)
-Evie, "It's taking forever to be an adult!" (Dec '11)
-When we asked Asher if he was going to pay tithing he said, "I don't want no stiken blessings, I just want money!" (Dec '11)
-Asher: Dad, if heaven is higher than space but space is infinity, that makes no sense." (July '11)
-"Dad is more smart but I love mom because she can have babies and she's a good cooker." Asher (Jun '11)
-"Did Jesus' mom and dad live in like the B.C.'s?"- Asher (Jun '11)
-Evie, "Momma why do we have tongues?" So we can swallow. "No mom so we can lick ice-cream. I wish I had ice-cream to infinity all the way to heaven, then I would get a belly ache and maybe die." (Apr '11)
-Evie was trying to sit on Charlie, and I told her not to. She told me "Mom I'm just petting him with my bum!" (Mar '11)
-We were looking at the pound for a dog and when we decided not to get the hound Asher really wanted he said, "I don't care about the color and I don't care about the size I just care about the bark- and this one doesn't bark! (Mar '11)
-Asher was teasing Evie and telling her it wasn't her home and she said, "this is my home because this is were my blankie is!" (Dec '10)
-Asher was in big trouble at church and as I'm escorting him out to the car he holds up his hands in all seriousness and yells, "I surrender, don't kill me mom!"(July '10)
-As a result of a few really ill behaved days, Brian was asking Asher what was wrong. He says, "I don't know, but the dentist sure can't get it out!" (July '10)
-Asher lost a privilege and got so mad at Brian and I. He says, "I do not like you as parents tonight, or tomorrow. But I will like you the next day." (June '10)
-Evie and I were laying down together and she says, "oh my dosh, there a alligator on my blankie! I thow him in the hot lava! " (May '10)
-We asked Asher what he learned at church that day, he said "Jesus". We asked what about Jesus and he said, "It's hard to tell at this point." (April '10)
-Brian was being cute with Asher and pointed to his eye then his heart then to Asher to say "I love you". Asher followed with the sign for "can you swim" (Jan '10)
-Evie, "I so proud of you honeys" as she talks to her dolls.
-Evie loves the word beautiful now. Every time she says it she kind of whispers and shakes her voice a little.
-Whenever Evie wants something or someone to move she always says "shu"
-According to Evie all animal babies are baby Norah's; ie baby Norah elephant.
- "Dad why is my head a circle and yours is an oval?"
-Asher asked what we'll do when we die and live with Jesus- he said, "I hope they have a computer."
- Evie stepped on an ant and said, "see you lader coca-dile!" As she waved and walked away.
-Asher came to Brian and said, "dad, I have a hypothesis."
-I could hear Asher whining in the other room, I asked him what was wrong and he said, "I don't want to look handsome! I always look handsome and I don't like it!"
-"I'm four years old. I'm getting to be a young man."
-"Dad, how come you have so much skin in your hair?" (where his hair is thinning!)
-When we were setting the table Asher asked if the Holy Ghost was joining us for dinner.
- Asher dropped something on the floor and asked me to pick it up. I told him I was busy and he'd have to pick it up himself. He turned to me and said, "Mom, I can't pick it up because I'm too lazy."
- Asher asked for cake and Brian said no. Asher follows with, "so this is how's it's going to be."
And then there were two...
2003
Our Strong Boy
Our Sweet Happy Girl
Our New Love
Cute Kids!
My Most Favorite Girls
Price is Right 2007
A few of my favorites...
My Brian
My kids
The gospel of Jesus Christ
My girls!
A good book
My growing up family
My in-laws, thanks for not being too crazy!
Our Families
ABC's of Thanks-
A-Asher. He's my favorite sweet boy.
B- Brian and his boodilicious body! He is for sure my most favorite B.
C- Cookies. Hum, maybe I'm hungry, but there is nothing better than Albertsons chocholate chip cookies, they're so buttery!
D- Dad's. Mine and my kids.
E- Evie. What a ham.
F- The Forsberg Family. I have great in-laws.
G- God. Heavenly Father is so gracious and loving.
H- Our home. It's nothing grand, but it's my refuge and I love it.
I- Independence. Thanks Toffer for reminding me of this great blessing.
J- I'd like to say jogging, but who am I trying to fool! Okay, really J is for jamin- I love to watch Asher jam out.
K- for the K Price family. That's right my ENTIRE family begins with "K". I love my crazy family!
L- Laughing. It's my most favorite sound. Especially when it comes from my kids mouth.
M- Mothers. What a selfless service and tremendous blessing. It is my greatest Job in life. Thank you mom
N- Norah of course, she is so beautiful, but also naps. Oh, blessed rare naps!
O- Opportunities for improving. I love that God always gives us chances to become better.
P- Pictures. What did they do before cameras? I love to look back on life and remember all the things I may forget otherwise.
Q- Quilts. Do you have any idea how long it takes to make a quilt? Forever!
R- Redeemer. I love Jesus Christ.
S- Santa Claus. I love the magic of Christmas.
T- Brian suggested: Tiranasourusrex, (how in the world do you spell that?), tight shorts, Timore (I'm told this is a country in Africa), and teeth. Creative hubby I have.
U- Unibrows- again, Brian's suggestion.
V- Vexing questions- sometimes it takes hard questions to make you really think.
W- Washing machines!
X- Extra gum. Okay, I really like Trident.
Y- Yellow. It's such a happy color.
Z- Zack on Saved by the Bell. Wasn't that the greatest time of life!
6 comments:
Oh, That just melts my heart! Not to mention turns my baby hunger up a few notches. Sooo very adorable!
Sooooo cute! I think will make it to trunk or treat, sounds like fun.
This is my absolute favorite. Your 2 girls!!!
What a fabulous picture!! This may be one to keep handy for when they are older and fighting.
Love it! That is so sweet.
I am so late in seeing this, but I'm with Kristi when she said that melts my heart! What a precious picture. Loves to all
Post a Comment