ASHER
1. What is something that Mommy always says to you? “yes"
2. What makes Mommy happy? "making good choices"
3. What makes Mommy sad? "When I make bad choices"
4. How does your Mommy make you laugh? ”jokes"
5. How old is your Mommy? “30”
6. How tall is your Mommy? “30 hundred and sixty pounds”
7. What is her favorite thing to do? “help and play.”
8. What does your Mommy do when you're not around? “shower”
9. What is your Mommy really good at? "bingo"
10. What is your Mommy not so good at? “bingo.”
11. What does your Mommy do for her job? “written" I guess because I'm typing.
12. What is your Mommy's favorite food? “broccoli.”
13. What makes your Mommy proud? "Shows on the stage like Johnny Cash."
14. What do you and your Mommy do together? “Play.”
15. How are you and your Mommy the same? “Sometimes we wear the same shirts”
16. How are you and your Mommy different? “you're bigger than me and I'm smaller than you and Evie is smaller than you and Norah is really smaller than you."
17. How do you know your Mommy loves you? “You like me.”
1. What is something that Daddy always says to you? "No and Yes"
2. What makes Daddy happy? "When I play with him and when I hug him and when I kiss him."
3. What makes Daddy sad? "When I make bad choices."
4. How does your Daddy make you laugh? ”Like this, (his arm up and his mouth open singing opera"
5. How old is your Daddy? “31.”
6. How tall is your Daddy? “Very tall."
7. What is his favorite thing to do? “Play with me and make me laugh.”
8. What does your Daddy do when you're not around? “He goes to work and to the store.”
9. What is your Daddy really good at? "violins, and guitars, and drums."
10. What is your Daddy not so good at? “I don't know.”
11. What does your Daddy do for his job? “Go to work."
12. What is your Daddy favorite food? “I don't really know. Not chocolate."
13. What makes your Daddy proud? “When I laugh at him and when I play with him."
14. What do you and your Daddy do together? “Play with all kinds of stuff”
15. How are you and your Daddy the same? “sometimes we wear the same shirts."
16. How are you and your Daddy different? “My dad is bigger than me and I'm smaller than him."
17. How do you know your Daddy loves you? “because he loves me so much in the whole live planet."
EVIE
1. What is something that Mommy always says to you? “a secet (secret)."
2. What makes Mommy happy? "My dad."
3. What makes Mommy sad? "a leaf." ( I think this mean when she leaves)
4. How does your Mommy make you laugh? ”Maybe Noa (Norah)."
5. How old is your Mommy? “I da know.”
6. How tall is your Mommy? “Four."
7. What is her favorite thing to do? “Four”
8. What does your Mommy do when you're not around? “At the tore(store)"
9. What is your Mommy really good at? "At the tore."
10. What is your Mommy not so good at? “Not the tore.”
11. What does your Mommy do for her job? “Weed the books."
12. What is your Mommy's favorite food? “Wice.”
13. What makes your Mommy proud? “a T.B. (TV)” ?
14. What do you and your Mommy do together? “Maybe a ellipoter (hellicopter).”
15. How are you and your Mommy the same? “A mommy and a mommy.” (they match)
16. How are you and your Mommy different? “Back and a front.”
17. How do you know your Mommy loves you? “I isten (listen).”
1. What is something that Daddy always says to you? "A name."
2. What makes Daddy happy? "A fawer (flower)."
3. What makes Daddy sad? "And you sad too."
4. How does your Daddy make you laugh? ”(Laughing), Like tat (that) way."
5. How old is your Daddy? “Two, no I two. Brian is four and Asher is six.”
6. How tall is your Daddy? “Bigger and bigger."
7. What is his favorite thing to do? “Like, like treats.”
8. What does your Daddy do when you're not around? “When I answer the door.”
9. What is your Daddy really good at? "A lights."
10. What is your Daddy not so good at? “Not like cookie.”
11. What does your Daddy do for his job? "work."
12. What is your Daddy's favorite food? “Chicka nuggets.”
13. What makes your Daddy proud? “Proud, proud."
14. What do you and your Daddy do together? “ I da know.”
15. How are you and your Daddy the same? “ I da know.”
16. How are you and your Daddy different? “Yeah."
17. How do you know your Daddy loves you? “I da know."
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Yearly Questions
Posted by Forsberg's at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
That is so cute! I love that Evie even answered them. And Asher is a little smarty pants!
Love it! Your kids are so cute! I need to do that with Kaiya, but I don't think her answers would be as smart!
They are getting too smart for their own good. Such a great idea to ask them stuff like that.
always cracking me up.
my favorite: evie's answer to 'how big is daddy?'
Post a Comment