Tuesday, April 5, 2011
18 Months
Norah was such a stinker this day! She would not smile for anything. I finally had to ask some lady if she had any food in her purse to distract Norah and help her quit screaming. I love this little girl to death, but my goodness she can be the orneriest thing you've ever seen. She really is just difficult! When she's not giving us heartache she is the cutest thing and I want to gobble her up, but honestly that's not nearly as often as I would like it to be. Right now she loves beeping; when she walks backwards, when she is shutting doors, and when something is in her way it's always, "beep, beep, beep, beep." She's still teeny, not even 20 pounds! Love her.
Posted by Forsberg's at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment