The Forsberg Family


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Charlie Nelson Forsberg

We did it!  We are officially dog owners.  We've been talking about getting a dog for months, but we finally found one that fit our family perfectly.  He's super mellow, mostly potty trained, doesn't shed, doesn't bark a lot and SO patient with the kids.  He lets them carry him around and I even caught Evie pulling him to her with his hair, obviously not recommended but he still was okay with it.  The other day Evie was trying to sit on him and she told me she wasn't sitting on him, but petting him with her bum!
Asher picked his name out.  I suggested a whole bunch of names and he comes back with, "How about Charlie Nelson Forsberg."  So that's what he will be known as.  Anyway I really think he's the cutest thing and we're glad he's a part of our family!

1 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

Oh he is the cutest!