Toff is on a leave from Iraq for the next 18 days. I didn't realize how excited I was to see him until at the airport when I hugged him and my eyes welled up with tears. It's so nice to have him safe and know where he is for the next 2 weeks. In my mind he's immune to everything going on over there, but after his platoon was hit and 4 of his close friends lost there lives and others seriously, permanently injured, I realized how real this thing is. My mom said "the hardest part is knowing that the mothers of the men that died prayed for the same thing I do." My prayers are with those families that are hurting for their loss and for Toff that he will remain protected both physically and emotionally. WE LOVE YOU TOFF!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Sergeant Toffer!
Posted by Forsberg's at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
It's so fun to see you guys together. He looks really good. I hope you have a wonderful couple of days spending time catching up! Thank him for me for his service. He is a hero.
We're planning on coming down tomorrow and we'll be there through next week, however, my mom is doing a lot worse right now and i might fly home this weekend to be with them. So we're not sure what's happening yet, but if we get a chance to see you guys we'll give you a call. We'd love to see you:)
Post a Comment