The Forsberg Family


Monday, April 28, 2008

She's getting so big!


I heard Evie growling, (she's a great growler), in the other room so I went to pick her up from her nap and she was standing! She now pulls herself up! She still doesn't crawl, she pulls her body with her arms, dragging her poor limp looking legs behind her, but I guess she thinks she's big enough to stand. Who am I to get in the way? It goes so quickly!

5 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh that is my favorite! When you come in to get them and they are like, Hi-ya mom! I love when they start standing in their crib. Ella stood up in the crib WAY before she crawled too. I love that age! :):)

Mandy said...

I keep thinking that Evie can't get any cuter- and then she does! She is such a little sweetie.

Unknown said...

I love her hair!!! What a cute girl:)

Tawny said...

She is not old enough to be doing this!! Boy she sure is cute though wish we got to see you guys more

Davis Family said...

Every moment at your house has to be so freakin' adorable, look at her face, she is so proud!