You never realize the things you say or how mean they are until your 2 year old repeats them to you! His new thing is telling us, "don't sass" if we raise our voices, and he told me today, "you're driving me crazy!" Geeze, I'm mean! The other day I was telling Asher to get off the table and he wouldn't listen, so I stated, "I said no!" He reminded me of everything else that is a no, "... and don't hit friends and don't go in the road...hand...adult, and don't go outside when you in the shower, and don't hit Evie, be nice and don't touch it hot and don't .....". I guess the things we tell him do sink in! He is super fun right now, OK and sometimes a huge headache, but either way his personality is exploding out of his little body!
I have to update ... today I was rushing Asher so we weren't late and he turns and looks at me, points his finger and says, "don't hit your mother!", He obviously doesn't know what that means, but I have to admit I broke into a smile!
Saturday, April 26, 2008
The things they say!
Posted by Forsberg's at 3:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I'm giggling at Asher and the things he says.
Post a Comment