The Forsberg Family


Thursday, June 5, 2008

Evie-


Evie is always SO happy! We noticed after she was in bed asleep, she was poopy. So we took her jamas and diaper off to change her and she was smiling even before her eyes were open! Happy girl!
She is starting to dance now. I love this stage. If she hears even 3 beats she immediately recognizes it's music and starts bouncing and her arms are up like she's conducting It's my favorite!

7 comments:

KP said...

She is also a very beautiful girl, whose eyes shines when she smiles! Your dad totally enjoyed her on his visit out there!

Tawny said...

I love this picture of Evie I carry my camera around and show it to everyone. These are the things you will miss the most when they grow up.

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and always so happy. She learns that from a very happy and loving dad, mom and big brother. How lucky she is!

shaunita said...

What a cutie!!

Mandy said...

All we can say is "Are you kidding me?" She is so beautiful!!!

KP said...

CUUUUUUUTE kids, I wonder how that happened?
love Dad

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Those eyes! She's gonna' break a few hearts, that's for sure!!!