We've finally finished planting the garden. We have spinach, peas, beans, carrots, onions, garlic, tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower ... I think that's all, besides our peach, apple and pear tree and grape vines, of course. What was I thinking? I'm excited to eat all this fresh produce and share with everyone who will take it, but what in the world am I going to do with the rest of it? If nothing else the kids had a blast in the dirt- Sorry dad, I mean soil.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Garden-
Posted by Forsberg's at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
That is awesome! It will turn out great for sure:)
Hey, just wanted to say a big thanks for the card you sent. It really means alot to me and Aaron. We appreciate your friendship and hope to see more of you guys now that we're moving back. Thanks for everything.
You said dirt while describing what your kids play in. Dirt is what we sweep under the rug, soil is what plants grow in, just thought I would remind you.
Dad
Your kids are darling. I'm impressed with all you planted. You will be loving it when it's time to harvest. Either that or cursing that you have to do something with all of it. Love you
You are freakin' amazing girl!! I had no idea you were planting so much. Feel free to share with me when the time comes, we didn't get to plant much of one this year :0)
Forsberg- it's Standifird! Cute kids! Are they materos yet? :)
Post a Comment