The Forsberg Family


Saturday, August 2, 2008

Moving right along...

I just needed to update the last post. Asher is potty trained! It is wonderful! About a week after the poo incident, he just started always going in the toilet. He hasn't had an accident since! I must admit it's not always as convenient as a diaper, like when your at the park and he has to go RIGHT NOW. But it is so nice to have him be such a "big boy". Way to go Asher, you did it!

Evie is now a walker! She can walk from room to room with just a few stumbles. I love the sound of little feet walking!  I'd say it's my favorite, but I've decided I have many favorites...

10 comments:

KP said...

Yeah to both of them, I am so happy for you, being fully potty trained is great, if not always convenient.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Big acomplishments to them both!! I wanna see pictures of Evie walking!! I think when babies first learn to walk it the cutest thing ever!! PS what happened to your background?? Where did it go?

Anonymous said...

We hate that they are growing so fast. Can't they stay babies longer?

shaunita said...

your kids are getting so big! way to go, Asher.

Tawny said...

LOVE the new family picture!! Captures everybody's personality. Cute new background too. Can't wait to see you for the party.

Kevin and Heather said...

I love your family picture. It is so cute!

~Amanda~ said...

Yay, one kid down, one to go! I feel the same way about the convenience, but it is better in the end!
Love the new page design - so cute!!!

Davis Family said...

Is he even 3? That is pretty amazing! You might still have a few interesting poo incidents, but it is so worth it! Evie walking?! i did not think she could be any cuter and there she goes again!

Al said...

AWESOME! I knew both things (Asher using the John and Evie walking) were near at hand.
They, and you, are fabulous!!!

jessica simonsen said...

so can you come potty train my 3 year old who saysi like wearing diapers i am a baby. ahhhh!!! 3 in diapers. congrats to you!!