The Forsberg Family


Monday, September 15, 2008

Question and Answer

This list of questions was posted on Becca's, (one of my favorite mission companions) blog and I thought it would be fun to have Asher answer these questions. Here is what he had to say.

1. What is something that Mommy always says to you? “do not touch cars"
2. What makes Mommy happy? "daddy"
3. What makes Mommy sad? "fall down stairs when I big shoes and knock me down and get pocky and go to doctor and fall down stairs."
4. How does your Mommy make you laugh? ”funny faces"
5. How old is your Mommy? “1.”
6. How tall is your Mommy? “this big.” arms up
7. What is her favorite thing to do? “color.”
8. What does your Mommy do when you're not around? “don't let people give me treats.” (Interpretation- don't take treats from strangers.)
9. If your Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? “famous? Like a truck and carpet.”
10. What is your Mommy really good at? He pointed his finger.
11. What is your Mommy not so good at? “push us.”
12. What does your Mommy do for her job? “do this" pointing his finger, (I guess I'm a terrible mother!)
13. What is your Mommy's favorite food? “cereal.”
14. What makes your Mommy proud? “Five.” showing me 5 fingers
15. What do you and your Mommy do together? “Play games.”
16. How are you and your Mommy the same? “Elmo.” (?)
17. How are you and your Mommy different? “you don't have brown, you have blue.” (meaning the color of our shirts)
18. How do you know your Mommy loves you? “Mickey Mouse, yeah I like him and Goofy”

1. What is something that Daddy always says to you? "Don't get up." (out of bed, well the floor, at night)
2. What makes Daddy happy? "laugh at him". "jibberish"- that's Asher speaking Spanish, so I guess Spanish makes daddy happy.
3. What makes Daddy sad? "I don't know."
4. How does your Daddy make you laugh? ”Be funny, ha ha. He fell down and conked his head"
5. How old is your Daddy? “free,(three) like me.”
6. How tall is your Daddy? “bigger bigger like this" arms up.
7. What is his favorite thing to do? “Work. Walk in park.”
8. What does your Daddy do when you're not around? “works.”
9. If your Daddy becomes famous, what will it be for? “Giant. Big giant hits us and the big furry spider will die, and I don't want to touch him, he's really scary.”
10. What is your Daddy really good at? "a game."
11. What is your Daddy not so good at? “get a new belly.”
12. What does your Daddy do for his job? “help with Fred and Becky." (They are helping Brian finish the basement.)
13. What is your Daddy favorite food? “cereal.” (I think I've seen Brian eat cereal 5 times our whole marriage- he's not a big fan.)
14. What makes your Daddy proud? “Proud? Proud is not happy."
15. What do you and your Daddy do together? “Play games.”
16. How are you and your Daddy the same? “shirts.” (He always wants to match Brian)
17. How are you and your Daddy different? “we not different."
18. How do you know your Daddy loves you? “laughs"

My mom always says, you know what kind of a parent you are by the way your kids treat dolls.  Well, I just found a new way!"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the proud answer. "Proud is not happy."

Amen to eating what you want when you want. I call that pregnancy:)

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

That is way cute!! Sounds like Daddy and Asher are peas in a pod! I can't wait till' Ella can talk to me like that! What great entertainment! Love reding this, too fun!

Kevin and Heather said...

You're going to be so happy you have those things written down. He has quite the imagination. He's too cute!

Mandy said...

This is the cutest thing ever! I love his answers. I think I'll do this with Anna and find out what kind of parent I am!! Wait, maybe that isn't a good idea.