The Forsberg Family


Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


I got a package the other day from my brother Toffer. I opened it up and it was a huge gas station size box of snickers bars. I thought, "how did he know I like snickers? Maybe I liked them when we were little, or it could be that pretty much everyone loves them. hum, lucky guess." I of course opened it up immediately and enjoyed a tasty treat. A few hours later I looked at the receipt that came in the box and realized it wasn't a receipt, it was a message. "Now you can be a busy mommy and sill have Snickers!" I realized he sent them because of my last blog entry about my terrible day and just wanting a snickers. Surprise, surprise, my eyes welled up with tears. Thanks Toff, that was so creative and yummy. Thanks everyone for the calls and wishes. Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

~Amanda~ said...

So sweet!!!

Unknown said...

What a good brother:) Is today your birthday? Well if it is, happy birthday and if it's not, well have a good day anyways:) I'm such a horrible friend to not know when your birthday is.

Tell me and I will forever remember. Also, thank you so much for my b-day card. You are so good at being there for people and remembering their special day. A friend I can totally count on:)

Kevin and Heather said...

Happy Birthday!