He’s the cutest boy “
I’ve never seen!” This is how he expresses when things are really great. He still has the strongest personality ever! He insists on wearing my boots. They go up to his knees and he wears them EVERYWHERE! I finally ended up buying new boots for myself because they are so stinky and gross! This is only part of his permanent wardrobe. He will only wear 3 specific shirts. Nothing important about these shirts, they’re just the ones he wants. So he has a full closet of things he won’t even try on. He also will only wear shorts. I have to convince him to put pants on whenever we leave the house. It is very cute to only see about an inch of leg between his boots and his shorts, but it’s just not the season for his new trend. On the rare occasion he will put underwear on, he still insists they’re backwards. He wears gloves all day long- and why shouldn't’t he, he’s probably freezing with his shorts and t-shirt. It’s awesome! He loves chicken. Everything good is "like chicken". A few months ago, before the boot obsession obviously, he was trying on shoes at the store and I asked him how they felt, and he replied, "feels like chicken". I knew he loved them. He is currently obsessed with garbage cans. Every where he goes he wants to know if they have a garbage can and what color it is and if it has wheels (?).

We built a snowman the other day. He put an extra glob of snow on the snowman's chest. I asked if that was his heart and he informed me it was not, but another part of the anatomy. He was quite upset when I wouldn't let him finish adding parts to this, apparently transgender snowman.
He also occasionally has an imaginary pet chicken. He likes me to invite the "little yellow chicken" to dinner and ask if he wants pajamas on. He's defiantly not lacking personality.
6 comments:
I always love what you write about Asher, LOL:) What a character. Good to see you guys the other day. I'll let you know when exactly we're doing chuck-e-cheese and maybe you can come.
Okay, he is the best!! I love these stories! Are you kidding me!? Asher is a crack up!! Thx for finally updating! I was starting to worry. :)
I'm glad Eliana is not the only 3-year-old that wants to wear shorts and t-shirts all winter long. I love the snowman/woman story. Hee hee!
He is HILARIOUS! I love it! He is so imaginative. I try to get Anna to pretend that we are animals and she thinks I'm a nerd.
He is so imaginative and fun! What a great personality, too! I love the snowman, what wonderful memories for you to have!
What a unique little boy. It's a good thing there is only one of him because I don't think the world is ready for more than that. He definately is a character.
Post a Comment