The Forsberg Family


Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy belated....

Okay, I missed Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. I didn't even send Christmas cards this year! So let me just give glimpses of the holidays.
Halloween was great. Evie was a beautiful fairy/ ballerina, (I don't know what she really was just a tutu and wings, whatever that adds up to), and Asher was the meanest pirate ever. Thanksgiving was terrific. Kiel came from Oregon and we split the day between Cindy's and Klare's. I wish all my family could've been here. Maybe another year.
Christmas was so fun. The kids are such a great age for the excitement of Santa. All Asher wanted was a "way big gun to shoot bugs and monsters." So when Asher woke up he saw all the gifts then said oh-no and ran to the front door. He poked his head out and said "Maybe Santa had to go to everybody else's house and then will come back and give me a way big gun." Once he found his way big gun, he picked it up shot it a few times, and hasn't really picked it up since. I don't know if he imagined it so much better or if it was just the idea of the gun he like, but he doesn't really care about it and hasn't asked for a different one. Evie loved her princess slippers and wants to wear them always. It was a great Christmas! Our camera is broken... again, so I don't have any pictures of Christmas- way sad.

1 comments:

KP said...

Wow, glad to see you up and running on here again. It sounds like the holidays were really good for you guys, wish we could have been there.