The Forsberg Family


Monday, January 12, 2009

Evie

Evie is getting so big! She started nursery and Asher is now in sunbeams with me. The nursery leader commented on how opposite they are, and it’s true. She is just content and quiet and independent. She won’t really talk. I’ve noticed a few attempts. Like when she wants to brush her teeth she says “shh” for brush, and the other day I heard “goo” when geese where flying over our house.  She just learned how to jump. She loves it. She just bounces until she finally lifts her feet off the ground. She is in love with Baby Einstein. But it has to be the one with all the animals. She knows all the animal sounds and would watch it over and over if I’d let her. She has the greatest cheese smile whenever I tell her to look at me, even if it’s just to clean her face.
She just got her first haircut! Kristi did a beautiful job! It's an adorable bob. I don't have very good after pictures so you'll just have to believe me!

She also loves to read. She'd rather look at a book than play with any toy.


She is our adorable girl!

9 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

she is such a beauty!! I love her new haircut too! (wink, wink) The bottom picture is adorable!!!

shaunita said...

She's so cute! We're coming up on Thursday!! Will you guys be in town?

Mandy said...

You could get that girls college paid for with modeling!! ;) She is gorgeous and such a little sweetheart. I want to kiss her cheeks!

Tawny said...

Okay good to see you haven't fallen off the face off the earth. JK ;) Thanks for the updates. and when can we have the kids for a sleepover?

KP said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! It is so amazing the different personalities that make up one family. She is such a beautiful girl too, still reminds me of you in the picture in our bedroom where you are holding baby Klare.

~Amanda~ said...

Glad to see you back! Asher's post was lost on me, but I can totally relate to Evie's! Kids are so fun ( and you can show Asher our garbage can, if you want!).

Kevin and Heather said...

Yeah!!! Your back, I had almost given up on checking your blog for awhile. Your kids are the cutest! Asher reminds me of my Trey with only wanting to wear certain shirts.

Anonymous said...

She is definately a beauty. It's a good thing she's tough also so that she can deal with her big bro.

Emily said...

Your children are darling. I see so much of you in your little Evie. She has those same long eyelashes.