The Forsberg Family


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patrick's Day


Asher just started drawing people and it's my absolute favorite! This leprechaun is wearing a big hat and a four leaf clover on his chest. I can't figure out how to rotate this picture so just turn your head!

3 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Hey I'm impressed you knew how to put the drawing on the computer! I have no idea how to do that! I think it's too cute when they start drawing, until they start drawing things that are a little to honest. I think you can learn a lot from a kids drawing.

Tawny said...

I too love this stage, it's so fun to watch their drawing evolve. And the imagination the have when they draw is the best.

Mandy said...

That is so cute! I love the rainbow too. You have a little artist on your hands!