The Forsberg Family


Monday, October 12, 2009

The Amazing Miss Norah



It's so funny how with my first kid I couldn't wait until he started doing this or was able to do that. Now with the third, I just want her to grow slow and let me enjoy every part of her. In the last 10 days Norah has gained 1 pound and grown an inch! How does it happen so fast. She's still only the 7% but she's growing like a weed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty. Glad she lived up to the cuteness reputation that Asher and Evie set. You guys make amazing babies.

Jeremy said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and has an awesome name too!

KP said...

She is sooooo sweet! Oh how quickly they grow though. You look great, too, by the way!

Tom and B said...

She's beautiful!! I love your blog and seeing the hilarious Asher quotes on the side. Hope you're settling well with the new addition!

Janae said...

It's so hard to have them grow up so fast, soooo ya take the time to really enjoy them while they are little. She is really cute. I am glad that you guys are all doing well. take care
favorite aunt nae :)