The Forsberg Family


Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Ash Man

Asher had an awesome Super Hero Academy birthday party with his best friend Preston.  We had all the kids show-up dressed as their favorite super hero and taught them all the necessary lessons for a successful super hero.  They had to walk over hot lava, find the krypton in the bat cave, and shoot the villain with silly string.  I think the kids had a good time.

Some of my favorite things about Asher are as follows:
-He is so stinkin funny!  I'm constantly laughing out loud.
-He has the best memory.  He'll remember things from 3 years ago- yes from when he was 2- with perfect detail.
-Whenever he wants something he knows I'll say no, he always says, "please mom, I'll give you lots of hugs and kisses and flowers!"  I have to admit I've caved in a few times with that bribe. :)
-Oh, he is the most determined thing I've ever layed eyes on!!!  His clothes are a constant, every single day fight, along with his shoes!  Even the thing he loved the day before suddenly "doesn't feel right".  Most of the time this isn't my favorite attribute of Asher, but I recognize the great strength his determination will be in his life.
-He loves school.  Every time he is sitting still, he is writing.  It's fun to see his desire and dedication to learn.

I love you Ash- you make me smile and I love you more everyday!

0 comments: