The Forsberg Family


Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy happy No-a, No-a!

Happy #1 to our sweet Norah!  I started calling her lamby a little while ago and it didn't take long to realize that name doesn't fit her at all.  She is just as spicy as her brother!  We had our families to the park for a cupcake themed birthday party, where everyone decorated their own cupcakes and Norah got to enjoy a giant cupcake.

I love this age!  She's starting to really understand what is going on around her, and learning all the life lessons that pertain to a 1 year old.  She is still tiny being only the 4% in weight.  She is a fierce crawler, speaks great gibberish, and gives us her "pretty smile" on command perfectly.   She is my favorite little thing!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday to that sweet girl! I love her so much too. She is darling. I feel like I don't see you all enough though. You need to let me watch your kids sometimes please!

Kevin and Heather said...

She is adorable! Happy Birthday!

Janae said...

you guys have such a cute family. I can't believe they are groing up so fast. keep up the good work. & love the crap out of them cause ya never know what tomorrow will bring. I love you guys !!! your favoriate aunt Nae :) :)