I thought for sure I'd be one of the mom's that gave their kid high-five on the first day of school and walk off unshaken and refreshed with the new sense of freedom. We'll turns out I'm not completely the person I thought I was! When they called them in their classroom my eyes welled up with tears and I was the mom looking through the window to see exactly what he was doing. Brian pulled me from the window and gave me a reassuring hug. I guess I was just realizing the next time my son wasn't in school he would be graduating from high school. He might as well be getting married!
I did enjoy the freedom that comes with only having 2 rather than 3 kids for 7 hours, but I learned I'm not as tough as I thought I was!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment