The Forsberg Family


Monday, December 6, 2010

My Sweet Sensitive Boys

Asher is just like his dad and wears his emotions on his sleeve.  Asher's favorite Christmas song is Away in a Manger.  He likes it because, "it makes me feel like I need to cry a little."  He came home from school one day and wanted to learn the song Hush Little Baby.  I looked up all the words and we literally sang it for the next 3 hours.  We had to sing it slow and quiet so he could feel the song.  He loves when it makes his eyes water.  What a sensitive boy.  As for his dad, I'm nervous we're going to be a mess the older we get.  We watched a show about believing in Santa and the spirit of Christmas and I was surprised when I started to cry - I mean it was about Santa for crying out loud! But then I looked over and saw Brian crying too.  I think our family may be in trouble!

3 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Well I'm in trouble to b/c i got teary just reading this post!! That is the sweetest thing ever. He wanted to 'feel' the music. Are you kidding me?! Put that kid into somekind of muscial program he's gonna be famous one day. So adorable.

Al said...

All the forsbergs are like that...

Davis Family said...

I freaking love reading your blog, it cracks me up!! I love your kids personalities!! And I love you!!