Another wonderful year. The year 2010 has included a few great events.
-Asher started school, and LOVES it. I'm amazed at how much he's learning. He's able to read simple words and is consistently getting better.
-I was released as Relief Society teacher and am back in Primary. Stake Primary Secretary, again :)
-We finished our sprinkler system and seeded our HUGE back yard. I can't wait to get the swing set up and have the kids spend countless hours playing outside! (Have I ever mentioned Brian is a really hard worker?)
-We bought a rental house. Yikes- that was a much bigger project than we had anticipated! (Again, Brian is amazing!)
Notice in the picture, Brian has 3 kids on his lap. The kids swarm to him and won't let him out of their sight! That's nothing new for 2010, just thought it needed to be said!
I think that's pretty much it, just day-in day-out, busy crazy life...
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Good Bye 2010!
Posted by Forsberg's at 1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
So glad you updated!! I miss you and your model family! You are all too cute for words. Makes me sad reading up on you guys...sniff sniff. Love you to bits!
Post a Comment