Ever since I've had kids I've become an emotional wreck! I cry every time I watch Dumbo, or read the book I love you forever, (you know the one... rocked him back and forth back and forth). Yes I've even cried in 30 second commericals. Anyway, today Asher and I were watching the Living Scripture's animated video of Abraham and Isaac. I cried so hard I couldn't breathe. I was trying to explain to Asher why I was sad, "Abraham listened to Heavenly Father even though it was so hard because mommas and daddy's love their kids so much". Anyway, it just made me really think about the joys of a mothers love. Today was a perfect day for the reminder. Asher threw his yogurt across the kitchen, and slammed Evie's fingers in the door. Evie fell off the couch and is teething so wanted to be held ALL day, and all I want is a snickers bar, but couldn't leave the house because either Asher was in time out or I had Mckaillie!
I think this pretty much sums up motherhood. Some days they drive you absolutely crazy, but once you have them you can't help but love them and never want to be without them. So here's to mom's!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Motherhood-
Posted by Forsberg's at 7:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
I'm a huge cry baby now to! I 100% agree, can't live with kids and you can't live with out em' amen sista!! That baby book gives me a lump in my throat everytime!
You sum it up quite nicely. I feel the same way about being a mom. Oh, and I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute!
Beautiful!
Motherhood really does mess with our emotions, huh? Grandmahood is the same way---lol
You are so cute! and always make motherhood look so fun!
I love your family picture. And your kids are darling. I know I'm Mandy's sister but I wanted to say hi to you to and say I love your cute blog.
Kandice, I found you off of Jynjr's blog... you look so good and so happy. Hows your little sis?? Pop in sometime
Tara (Blauer) Callaway
I love how "real" you are. Motherhood is crazy. Thats all I have to say about that right now. Love you, and thanks for listening and talking.
Happy, happy birthday to you!
I cry at that book, too! I can barely get through it!
Post a Comment