The Forsberg Family


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spoke too soon!

Please refer to the post on Jan 19 and change a few words. "Am not ready" needs to be changed to "guess I'm ready," And I would also like to change my statement of "my favorite" since I obviously wasn't remembering the 1st weeks, oh it's not fun at all! Anyway, this is the surprise of the year and we're trying to adjust to the new plan. The funniest thing is that when I posted the previous post I was already in my, um... current condition, just didn't know. I guess that's God trying to get me to warm up to the idea! After the initial shock has worn off we've had a chance to get more excited. Guess we'll start looking for a minivan!

11 comments:

Amy said...

That is absolutly FANTASTIC!!! Congrats. Your kids are so beautiful why not have more :)

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

It's super exciting! Even if she was a "tricked ya" baby! Like your dad said: Those are the best ones, The ones who couldn't wait for you to make up your mind, they just had to come. Too cute. And Amy is right! You two make such cute ones you gotta have a couple more! Love ya heaps lady!

shaunita said...

Congratulations!! If life turned out exactly as we planned we wouldn't learn very much. What a great Surprise (especially once you get past the 1st trimester).

Unknown said...

So how far along are you? Hope you get to feeling better:) Zofran helped me.

Anonymous said...

We all have surprise babies. My first surprise just happened to be Brian. What a great surprise he turned out to be.. We are really excited for another little one!!

Hallie said...

YES YES YES! I am so excited!

Kade and Katie said...

so i finally started a blog...this is katie (fryer) longhurst by the way! i don't know why it took me so long, this is too fun to find friends and stay in touch! congrats on the babe, that is so awesome. i know about surprises, i will be delivering one next friday! your kids are beautiful, so keep them coming. and your little eve's haircut in those pictures is sooo cute, but she is knock-out, she looks cute in every picture i've seen. we'll be in touch. toodles! and again, congrats.

Kevin and Heather said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. You guys make such beautiful children. I am so happy for you!

KP said...

Sometimes the surprise babies are the best, kind of like you! You make great parents, so go with the flow and enjoy it, after the first trimester!

Amilyn said...

Congrats girl. That is so exciting. I so miss seeing you it has been so long, and you are just such a fun girl. I hope I run into you agian soon!-Amilyn(Boehme)Dye

Connie said...

Congratulations! You'll do great with 3 kids. It's busy but SO much fun!