The Forsberg Family


Sunday, March 29, 2009

Flowrider

Well it was my sister's Katee's birthday and she wanted to go to the flowrider in Ogden. It's an indoor surf/bodyboard place. So Brian, Kate and her boyfriend Travis and myself enjoyed an hour of craziness. I didn't dare surf, the bodyboard was enough for me. I really couldn't believe how powerful it was. It really was so fun. I may be getting older but I was in the water while none of my other YOUNGER siblings would do it!  See, I'm tough!  I love that Brian and I are the same in that way:)

4 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

They have one of those at the Wave House(A beach restaurant) but I'm too embarrassed to try, cuz everyone just stares at you while they eat their lunch. I would be the one to flip over the side and totally kill myself or something. Katie looks like a pro though!

Unknown said...

That looks fun! Whenever we go there I always want to do the indoor skydiving tunnel.

Alexis said...

Hey Forsberg family - I came across your blog as I was "blog hopping" from a friends sister's blog.... Anyway, I thought I'd say hello & that I think your two kids are absolutely adorable!!

KP said...

I am so glad that you all had fun, wish we were there. Course we would just be observers.