Toff is home from Iraq! He came home last weekend and it's great to have him back. It was great to see him and mostly to have him out of all the danger. It was also a great weekend because my dad was able to make it from North Dakota for his return. Family is the greatest and I love all the time I can spend with them.
| Grandpa Kelly and grandkids |
| Grandma Kris and grandkids |







4 comments:
Glad he is home safe and sound! So nice to have everyone together!
It looks so nice to have the family all together. I am so happy he is home and well. What an awesome kid to go protect freedom!
Your dad thoroughly enjoyed his visit. Maybe if we are lucky it will happen again!
Asher sure looks like he's having a GRAND time. Can't wait to see the kids again...
Post a Comment