



I had Rachel take some pictures of Evie a few months ago and thought I would share her talent, and of course show off cute Eves.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Plug for Rachel!
Posted by Forsberg's at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I had Rachel take some pictures of Evie a few months ago and thought I would share her talent, and of course show off cute Eves.
Posted by Forsberg's at 8:01 AM
8 comments:
She is amazingly cute!! What great pictures.
She is darling! I am jealous of all of her beautiful hair! Kaiya still barely has enough for little pigtails. :)
Such a beautiful girl! The last picture is so sad but also my favorite.
Awww, what great shots of her:)
Love the black and white ones. Rachel did a great job--of course she had a great subject!!
Rachel did such a good job! She is so beautiful!
I heard the good news:)!!!! Congrats!! I bet you guys are excited. Tell me all about it:)
Rachel is awesome! But, she had a darling girl she was taking pictures of. I love those sparkly eyes!
Post a Comment