Here are some pictures of my BEAUTIFUL friends for your viewing pleasure.
Viva Las Vegas!
We did all kinds of crazy, (well I guess the definition of crazy has drastically changed in the last 15 years!), I guess a better descriptive word would be silly, (such a parent word), anyway, this is us at the Mac counter in the mall. The poor worker ladies ended up giving most of us makeovers. I don't feel too bad for them since once 6 or 7 board girls wait for a few friends, they end up piddling in the make-up and I'm sure between all of us we spent WAY too much $.
We spent 6 HOURS IN THE SPA! Seriously it was amazing! Naps and all!
I know that I have the most incredible friends in the world. It really says something that we've all stayed close after 15+ years. I look forward to these trips every year. I leave remembering who I am and liking myself, but ready to start being better. Thank you girlies for so much goodness! YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
GIRLS TRIP!
Posted by Forsberg's at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment