A few names we're considering.
-Leena, (Can you name her Emaline and call her Leena? For some reason this makes sense to me even though the name leena isn't in Emaline)
-Elsa or Ilsa
-Norah
-Hayden
-Paige
-Meda (my g. grandma's name who is my hero. Brian okayed if for a middle name only!)
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Names
Posted by Forsberg's at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
I really like the name Paige.
I like paige too:) Too cute!
Papa likes Hayden and I like Paige and Hayden.
I like Elsa. I guess I kinda have a thing for El-sounding names :) I like my names short and sweet. Good luck. You know your asking for trouble telling people your names like this. EVERYONES going to give you there opintion if you like it or not. Whatever her name is I know she'll be cute.
Norah! So cute :)
Well I'd have to go with Paige I am a little partial since I have one of my own. But I Like Hayden. Also. Good luck Names are a tough decision.
Hey i just have to tell you, you have a gorgeous family! This is Heather i was Brians neighbor growing up. Good luck with your new baby i also like the name Paige!
The more I learn about Grandma Meda, the more I admire her. Can't wait to see you guys soon!
I have friends who just named their daughter Eleanor and call her Nora. So Emaline to Leena... not such a stretch.
I like whatever you like. Plus, it doesn't matter b/c she'll always be Nemo to me!
can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks (Brian excluded since he'll be in Alaska... jerk!)
Post a Comment