The Forsberg Family


Thursday, July 2, 2009

What a si-wee girl!



Evie has developed into quite a ham. She is a chatterbox! She always is talking whether it's to herself or to anyone that's listening. We moved Asher's bedroom downstairs so I went through all the toys and found her dolls. She's had them for a while but never really liked them. But once I pulled them out she can't get enough. She carries it with her everywhere. The doll has her own special blanket and Evie loves to dress/undress her. She puts her doll to "night night" and gives her hugs and kisses. It's adorable.
She still has the sweetest most loving attributes. The other day we were outside and Asher fell and started crying. Evie went into the house on her own, found his blanket and brought it out to him.  Then later, I was watching a movie with them and started to doze. I kept waking up because blankets were too close to my face. I then realized Evie was putting her special blanket under my nose because that's how she likes to sleep, fingers in mouth and blanket right under her nose.
On a side note, my most favorite word my kids say is "silly". Evie is always calling herself "si-wee VeVe" It's my favorite.

1 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I'm lovin' all these posts! Finally my friend posted! I love the si-wee VeVe! That IS stinkin' cute!