The Forsberg Family


Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Bike

So Asher had been asking for a bike, but he really is spoiled, so we decided he was old enough to earn a bike. So we started paying him to do extra chores, his favorite being cleaning the toilet.  We only had him earn money for a few weeks, but he emptied his piggy bank and he chose his favorite.

 I don't know why but it made me SO happy to watch him on his bike. Maybe because I'm realizing how quick he's growing. I remember my first bike and the excitement. Anyway, he was estatic and it makes me so happy to see him happy.

This one is just cute, and no he is not wearing boots!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a boy!! All covered in mud:) I love it!

Anonymous said...

This one reminds me of Brian coming home from moving sprinkler pipe. Like father, like son.

Al said...

you HAVE to keep him cleaning the toilet! haven't met a man yet who actually enjoys doing it.