The Forsberg Family


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Evie!




This week was Evie's 1st birthday! I can not believe how quickly this year has flown by. I think the second child grows a gazillion times faster than the first. Here are some of the fun things in Evie's life:
When you hold her she pats your back
She will "talk" back and forth with you for as long as you'll keep going
She has 6 teeth
She loves to conduct music with her arm up and dance
She's walking
She crinkles her nose when she smiles big
She laughs anytime she hears anyone else laugh
She still loves to suck her fingers and hold her blanket
She loves water and to be outside
She loves to tease Asher
We bring her into our bed in the morning and after a few minutes she'll get right up in your face and smile to wake us up- it's the best way in the world to start a new day.
She growls
She cleans the table and unloads the dishwasher
She loves to put clothes, (especially Asher's) on her head

6 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Okay, so I LOVE the tutu in the dishwasher! That is such a classic kid picture!! And hello...Evie has a freakin' bob!! I think her hair is longer than yours! Oh how I long for the day when I can play with Ella's hair! Your so lucky! Happy Birthday Evie Mae!! I swear she suppose to be like six months in my book. What a dollie! Can't wait to see you soon! Yay!

shaunita said...

She's such a doll! I can't believe she's one already either.

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday to little Evie! I love that she pats your back when you hold her. I want to hold her.

Anonymous said...

What a special little girl you are Evie---but could you not grow up so fast? We need you to be a baby girl for longer. Happy Birthday sweetie. We love you!!!

Al said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!

I love the little tidbits you said about her. Especially the sucking of fingers (which means she takes after her aunt Aleeca). I hope we remember these things when she's older.

KP said...

Happy Birthday Evie! I love the picture of her in her tutu on the dishwasher, she is adorable and looks so much like you Kandise.