The Forsberg Family


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mustang Pride!

It's been 10 years since I was a mighty mustang.  I can't believe how time flies.  I had so much fun at the reunion!  Maybe I wasn't expecting much, or maybe I had forgotten about all the fun people I went to school with, but it seriously was a blast!  I was a little nervous about how I've... chubbed, but I figured even though I'm 30 pounds heavier, I don't have snagel teeth and my head isn't shaved so it's a wash, right?!  The downer to the whole situation was that Brian was conveniently golfing in California, so I showed up solo.  So he's playing on the beach and golfing while I'm home with 2 kiddies not able to show off my hottie husband at the reunion.  Somethings wrong with this picture...   Anyway, it was so great to see everyone.  



Brian living it up on the Californian Coast.

3 comments:

Kevin and Heather said...

It was so good to see you. Thirty pounds heavier? You looked great!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

It was surprisingly more fun then I had expected, because I thought it was such a awesome night! Love you my fellow mighty, mighty, mustang!

Amy said...

You must be hiding that 30 pounds in your toes because you didnt even look an ounce heavier. It was so great to see you. Lets go to lunch soon and catch up some more :)