The Forsberg Family


Thursday, August 21, 2008

My greatest mom!

I was just thinking of my mom and what a staple she is in my life. (Off topic, but I just heard in my head Asher saying, "staple it together mom, great job!" from the Jack Johnson song). Anyway, my mom is the greatest! Some of my favorites about my mom:
She is the most forgiving person I think has ever existed through all time. Seriously, she is amazing!
She is such a constant. I know my mom will always be there for me. Whether I want to complain, talk about old memories, ask advice about how she would parent, or just laugh about life. She's there. She's a regular, continued part of my daily life.
She is so kind.
She is humble.
I love her desire to do good.
I love her crazy fascination with serial killers- she is so interested in how their minds work. (Maybe she doesn't want me to share that?)
I love that she is so stylish. Shopping in her closet is the greatest, maybe second only to Kristi.
She is always ready to debate, especially about abortion or the Holocaust.  Sheesh!
I love you mom and am so grateful you are part of my life!

0 comments: