The Forsberg Family


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"I wanna be a doggy my love"

Asher is now obsessed with being a dog! He barks when I ask him questions, he pants, and wants to eat on all four. When he licked my leg the other day, I decided I didn't like the new pet, and I wanted my cute boy back. Well the best part of the doggy obsession is that dogs don't wear clothes. So that means Asher, I mean goofy (yes he's still goofy. Conveniently goofy is a dog so that plays well into the role.) insists he should be naked as well. He always wants "to be naked for a little while". This afternoon I checked on him while he was supposed to be napping and found him naked sitting on the chair in regular doggy stance, barking as I walked in. And this morning when I went to put Mckaillie on the bus, he ran out on to the porch in his birthday suit, barking at the bus driver. Oh the joys!
He now calls me "my love" which melts my heart every time he says it. I can't help but smile even typing it.

5 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

That is super hilarious!!! I love the "naked for a little while" line. He is too much! Asher is a funny one! And that he calls you "my love" is precious!

Amy said...

That is so funny. I am still laughing!!!!

KP said...

This story made us laugh! How wonderful his imagination is!

Anonymous said...

I don't even know where to start. Dale just about fell on the floor laughing when I read this to him. It will be exciting to see what Asher decides to be when he grows up. His attitude and imagination will take him far.

Al said...

he sure gets his imagination and sense of humor from his dad. So sorry... but this is hilarious!