The Forsberg Family


Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tagged I'm it!

Three Joys:
1. My family
2. Feeling peace in my life
3. Shopping
Three Fears:
1. Death of anyone I love
2. Being viewed as an ignorant person
3. Loosing my memory
Three goals:
1. Volunteer internationally
2. After my kids are grown, them remembering me as a great mom
3. Have a HUGE savings and not spend it!
Three Current Obsessions:
1. Chocolate chip cookies
2. Making my yard as beautiful as my dads- I'm failing miserably
3. Finding that dumb nursery bag that was stolen at church!
Three random surprising facts about me:
1. I enjoy working on genealogy
2. My favorite meal is a hamburger, fries and pepsi (although that may not be too big of a surprise when you see my love handles!)
3. I have to constantly work on not being lazy-

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Your bag was stolen at church? Not good. Guess we'll have to keep a heavy eye on ours after the baby comes! What does your bag look like and we can keep an eye out for it?

And so you know your guys' family photo at the top of your blog is awesome, I really like it! Where did you get it done?

Kevin and Heather said...

What love handles? Your so tiny!! That's cool that you like doing geneology.

Mandy said...

Fun to read your answers! You are such a great mom- your wish will most certainly come true!
Love ya!